(Offer Ends April 30, 2013) William Howard Taft University announces a Nationally Accredited MBA for under $5000 in total tuition. The Taft University System Grant Program* is established in conjunction with a research study to measure the effect of financial incentives on course completion and graduation rates.
DENVER, April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ – William Howard Taft University has announced that qualified students who can allocate the time to progress through its Master of Business Administration Program at an accelerated pace have a unique opportunity to save a significant amount of tuition. Normal tuition in the University's MBA Program is only $225 a semester unit, a relative bargain itself in today's world. But now, a grant from The Taft University System, the parent organization of the University, will allow a number of students to complete the Program for an average tuition of less than $137 per unit.*
Requirements of students who wish to take advantage of the grant:
- Grant recipients must be citizens of the United States or Canada.
- Grant recipients must apply on or before April 30, 2013 and begin studies on or before May 15, 2013.
- Grant recipients must meet the regular admission requirements of the Program (a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution).
- Grant recipients must complete coursework according to an accelerated schedule. William Howard Taft University offers 4 MBA program options: http://www.taft.edu/mba.htm
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA with a concentration in Professional Practice Management
- MBA with a concentration in Entrepreneurship
- MBA with a concentration in Health Care Administration
All Programs are delivered 100% online with no residency requirements.
- All programs are supported by highly qualified and credentialed faculty providing insights and feedback based on real-world experience.
- It may be possible to transfer up to 18 units from other accredited programs.
- Students may be eligible to defer existing Federal Student Loans.
*Grant Details The grant is offered in connection with a research study to determine if financial incentives have a positive effect on course completion and graduation rates. It will expire on April 30, 2013. Under The Taft University System grant program, students are charged $199 per unit for the first 12 units, $150 per unit for the second 12 units and $60 per unit for the final 12 units. The cost of fees and books/materials, which can be purchased from any source, are not included in tuition. Students who fail to meet the special course completion schedule of the grant, may continue in the MBA program but will be required to pay the regular tuition ($225 per unit) for the balance of the program. Third trimester students who have taken advantage of the $60 per unit tuition will be required to pay a Late Graduation Fee of $950 if they fail to complete all graduation requirements within two years from the date of matriculation. The grant cannot be combined with other grant offers including PIPE grants.
For More Information, Contact: William Howard Taft University, Jen Wolff, 877-894-TAFT (8238) or Email. Visit: .