Smart Beauty and Nail Salons make money in their waiting rooms using amazon.com
NAPERVILLE, Ill., March 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Beauty and Nail Salons can now sell books and ebooks with zero inventory cost.
- Salon prints a one-page book cover and places it near the magazines
- Salon customer buys paperback (pb) or ebook online (anytime)
- Customer receives a 'Shipping Confirmation' email
- Customer simply FORWARDS the 'Confirmation' to your salon's email address (now you have proof a customer has purchased a book)
- Your salon simply FORWARDS that email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The author, Patrick Evans, pays each salon through paypal.com or by check if needed.
Paperback retail: $15.99 for the romantic novel Transire, you are paid $4.00
ebook retail: $2.99 for the romantic novel Transire, you are paid $1.00
Math example: If you have 25 customers per week who buy pb, you would be paid 25 x $4 = $100/ week x 52 weeks = $5,200/ year
Your cost: Zero. You simply print out a one-page cover and write your email address on it. If a customer takes the sheet (that is good) simply print another sheet and place it near the magazines. You carry no inventory.
The secret to this new way for salons to make money through book sales is the 'ship confirmation'. Patrick Evans specializes in math-based marketing and this plan works. More books will be added as your sales increase.
Patrick Evans, email, 630-803-6511
Please go to transire1.com to print out the one-page book cover.
Big6Publishers.com was founded by Patrick Evans, author of SalesBURST!! and Transire, and is the first firm to create a book selling distribution channel in the beauty and nail salon industry.
If you would like more information about this subject, BIG6Publishers.com, or to schedule an interview, please call Patrick Evans at 630-803-6511, Skype: evanSalespat or email Patrick, http://www.big6publishers.com