ITSCAPE 1.5 expands Business Service Management platform with application configuration detection and change auditing
HOUSTON, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — ITSCAPE has announced the immediate availability of ITSCAPE 1.5. ITSCAPE 1.5 delivers service-centric management capabilities that correlate rich application discovery and dependency mapping information with application configuration changes. Modern applications are increasingly requiring IT organizations to fundamentally retool how they manage and release business services to end-users. With traditional datacenter walls collapsing as applications begin to span physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructure, end-to-end visibility and control of application dependencies, configurations, and changes are essential for managing business services.
"ITSCAPE 1.5 delivers a fast, affordable, SaaS based solution that simplifies the management of applications through automated discovery, mapping, and auditing of application configuration changes," said Philippe Nicolai, CTO, ITSCAPE. With installation and deployment taking less than 1 hour, customers and partners can quickly realize enterprise class capabilities and value immediately. "We were both pleased and surprised with the simplicity of deployment and the immediate value of proactively monitoring mission critical applications," commented Kristi Singal, VP Operations, TrusteSolutions. "With ITSCAPE, we monitor and audit our bankruptcy case management application to prevent outages versus responding to outages. Just recently, we detected several unintended development changes that would have impacted our business service."
ITSCAPE's provides organizations the ability to now permanently remove "Oops, I don't know what changed" from their IT vocabulary and:
- Document upstream and downstream application dependencies
- Detect audit, and report on non-approved or accidental application configuration changes across business services
- Identify unknown application and business service dependencies
- Federate and populate configuration items (CIs) into IT Service Management ITSM and CMDB implementations
- Support DevOp teams, ITIL initiatives and ITSM deployments
- Accelerate Datacenter Transformation projects such Application & Cloud Migrations, Virtualization & Consolidation
- Deliver end-to-end application visibility for more effective disaster recovery planning
Get ITSCAPED today in less than 1 hour by signing up for your free TRIAL here.
About ITSCAPE, Inc.
ITSCAPE provides IT with an affordable, easy to use, SaaS based Business Service Management (BSM) solution that simplifies the delivery, management, and support of applications and business services. Unlike other IT management solutions, ITSCAPE's service-centric approach continuously discovers, maps, and audits application configurations and dependencies for end-to-end visibility and control of business services.