Cloud MSPWorld® Spring 2014 scheduled for March 26-28
CHICO, Calif., Dec. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — The International Association of Managed Service Providers, (@MSPAlliance /www.mspalliance.com), has issued the call for speakers for MSPWorld® Spring 2014, the leading, best-attended event focused on cloud computing and managed services. MSPWorld®, which convenes executives and industry leaders from around the world, will take place at the Orland World Center Marriott in Orlando, FL, March 26-28, 2014 (http://www.mspalliance.com/mspworld/).
Speakers are encouraged to submit session abstracts that address cutting-edge, thought provoking topics that would be of interest to industry professionals and consist of instructional and educational content. All submissions should be vendor-neutral, as the selection committee will not accept marketing or sales oriented pitches of any kind. The MSPWorld® Spring 2014 conference agenda will focus on the following topics:
- Managed Services Leadership Course for Executives
- Financial and Business Matters Facing Cloud and MSPs
- Managed Services Professionalism & Ethics
- Proven Strategies for Evaluating Vendors
- Managed Security
- Collaboration & Unified Communications
- Cloud Infrastructure Development, Management, and Provisioning
- Managed Services NOC & Help Desk Practices – Proven Best Practices
- Effective Marketing & Sales Practices for Cloud Partners and MSPs
- Managed Services Pricing Models
- Certifications – What You Need To Know About Your Partners & Vendors
MSPWorld® Spring 2014 will delve into the most pressing channel and end-user issues that MSPs and their customers confront every day.
When providing your session abstract please provide the following information:
- Speaker name
- Contact information for the speaker
- Session Title
- Brief synopsis of the session and what the audience will learn from the session
- Relevant experience of the speaker
The deadline for speaker submissions is December 31, 2013. Speakers should submit their entries to events(at)mspalliance(dot)com.
For additional information, please visit http://www.mspalliance.com