The Taft University System Grant Program* established in conjunction with research study to measure the effect financial incentives have on course completion and graduation rates
DENVER, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ – William Howard Taft University has announced that qualified students who can allocate the time to progress through its Master of Business Administration Program at an accelerated pace have a unique opportunity to save a significant amount of tuition.
Normal tuition in the University's MBA Program is only $225.00 a semester unit, a relative bargain itself in today's world. But now, a grant from The Taft University System, the parent organization of the University, will allow a number of students to complete the Program for an average tuition of less than $137.00 per unit.*
Requirements of students who wish to take advantage of the grant:
- Grant recipients must be citizens of the United States or Canada.
- Grant recipients must apply on or before April 30, 2013 and begin studies on or before May 15, 2013.
- Grant recipients must meet the regular admission requirements of the Program (a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution).
- Grant recipients must complete coursework according to an accelerated schedule.
William Howard Taft University offers 4 MBA program options: http://www.taft.edu/mba.htm
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA with a concentration in Professional Practice Management
- MBA with a concentration in Entrepreneurship
- MBA with a concentration in Health Care Administration
All Programs are delivered 100% online with no residency requirements.
- All programs are supported by highly qualified and credentialed faculty providing insights and feedback based on real-world experience.
- It may be possible to transfer up to 18 units from other accredited programs.
- Students may be eligible to defer existing Federal Student Loans.
The grant is offered in connection with a research study to determine if financial incentives have a positive effect on course completion and graduation rates. Unless extended by The Taft University System, it will expire on April 30, 2013.
Under The Taft University System grant program, students are charged $199 per unit for the first 12 units, $150 per unit for the second 12 units and $60 per unit for the final 12 units. The costs of books/materials, which can be purchased from any source, are not included in tuition. In order for students to qualify for the reduced tuition in the second trimester, the first trimester must be completed within 6 months of matriculation. In order for students to qualify for the reduced tuition in the third trimester, the second trimester must be completed within 6 months of enrollment in that trimester. Students who fail to meet the special course completion schedule of the grant may continue in the MBA program but will be required to pay the regular tuition ($225 per unit) for the balance of the program. The grant cannot be combined with other grant offers including PIPE grants.
For More Information, Contact:
William Howard Taft University, Jen Wolff, 877-894-TAFT (8238) or Email